2012-10-17

Eric Clapton - Layla (1972)


Eric Clapton이 Albert King의 As The Years Go Passing By에서 영감을 받아
Derek and the Dominos시절 Pattie Boyd를 위해 만든 Layla~
Albert King버전은 혼자 조용히 삭히는 느낌인 반면
Gary Moore버전은 울부짖는 느낌

Albert King - As The Years Go Passing By (Born Under a Bad Sign, 1967) (Live in Sweden 1980)


Gary Moore - As The Years Go Passing By

There is nothing I can do, if you leave me, with a cry
There is nothing I can do, if you leave me, with a cry
Baby my love will follow you, as the years go passing by

I give you all but a home, that's one thing you get the night
I give you all but a home, that's one thing you get the night
You know my love will follow you, as the years go passing by

I'm gonna leave it up to you, so long, baby good bye
I'm gonna leave it up to you, so long, baby good bye
Baby my love will follow you, yes as the years go passing by


Eric Clapton - Layla (1988 Tokyo Live)

Guitar: Mark Knopfler
Bass: Nathan East
Drums: Steve Ferrone
Vocals: Tessa Niles, Tracy Ackermann
Keyboards: Alan Clark, Elton John
Percussion: Ray Cooper

What will you do when you get lonely
No one is waiting by your side?
You've been running and hiding much too long
You know it's just your foolish pride

[Chorus]
Layla, you got me on my knees
Layla, I'm begging darlin' please
Layla, darling won't you ease my worried mind?

Tried to give you consolation
Your old man let you down
Like a fool, I fell in love with you
You turned my whole world upside down

[Chorus]

Make the best of the situation
Before I finally go insane
Please don't say we'll never find a way
Or tell me all my love's in vain

[Chorus]
[Chorus]


Eric Clapton - MTV Unplugged Concert (Full)


1. Signe (Clapton) - 0:0
2. Before You Accuse Me (McDaniel) - 3:14
3. Hey Hey (Broonzy) - 7:12
4. Tears in Heaven (Clapton/Jennings) - 10:41
5. Lonely Stranger (Clapton) - 15:55
6. Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out (Cox) - 21:20
7. Layla (Clapton/Gordon) - 25:10
8. Running on Faith (Williams) - 29:39
9. Walkin' Blues (Johnson) - 36:05
10. Alberta (Traditional) - 40:00
11. San Francisco Bay Blues (Fuller) - 44:55
12. Malted Milk (Johnson) - 48:20
13. Old Love (Clapton/Cray) - 52:00
14. Rollin' and Tumblin' (Waters) - 59:35

댓글 없음: